Tuck into some exotic sea food

first_imgThe much awaited oriental sea food festival at Chowman is back and it’s time to binge on the most exotic sea food in town. The festival, which started from July 15, at all dine in outlets of Chowman, was graced by eminent Music Director and Composer, Debojyoti Mishra.Chowman has always brought variety in the food they serve – from starting to serve authentic Chinese dishes for the very first time, to giving us an experience of neighborhood fine dining and introducing the city to the most delectable and unique food festivals. Also Read – An income drop can harm brainIn the menu this time is a variety of starters and sides to complement the flavorful rice, noodles and meifoon dishes. ‘The Prawn Satay with peanut sauce’ and the ‘Pan Fried Chili Promfret’ are sure to leave you asking for more. Besides this, one can also savour the taste of authentic dishes like ‘Hand Folded Crab Meat Wonton’, ‘Deep Fried Seafood Roll’, ‘Crispy Honey Shrimps/Shrimp with asparagus’, ‘Chinese Fried Fish/ Spicy Sliced Fish’. And for, main course, ‘Sweet & Spicy Jumbo Prawn’, ‘Lobster in Chili Corn Sauce/Lobster with mint, lemon & Chilies’, ‘Octopus in Chili Mustard Sauce’, ‘Thin Fried Squid in Toban Djan Sauce’ can be tried. Also Read – Shallu Jindal honoured with Mahatma AwardSpeaking to the media on the occasion, Debaditya Chaudhury, Managing Director of Chowman Hospitality Pvt. Ltd said, “We at Chowman, have always tried to bring ingenuity and great flavour-profiles through our extensive menu and unique food festivals. It makes me really happy to bring back the sea food festival yet again. We have been receiving calls enquiring about the festival and I am so glad that Chowman has been so well-received by the people. This time, we have kept new dishes in our menu, which people have not tried before in Chowman. And, I am very confident that everybody will like them too.” Rs 1400/- plus taxes (Meal for two people) Timings: 12 pm – 10.30 pmlast_img read more

Algeria Still in Denial After Moroccos PolisarioHezbollah Accusations

Rabat – Algeria’s denial tour continues, as the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs repeatedly denies its responsibility in the Polisario-Hezbollah collusion.In the last few weeks, Morocco’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been pointing fingers at its eastern neighbor after its decision to cut ties with Iran over the “proven” support of Hezbollah for the Polisario Front.Last week, Morocco’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Nasser Bourita accused Algeria of directly supporting Hezbollah-Polisario collusion. Bourita, in an interview with Jeune Afrique, said Algeria has backed the collusion by “giving an opening, backing, and operational support.”“Some meetings between the Polisario and Hezbollah were held in a secret Algiers hideout, ” he added,Bourita also presented Tehran with a detailed document containing evidence of the country’s collusion.Spokesperson for the Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif underplayed Algeria’s role in the ongoing tension, saying “instead of producing the ‘irrefutable’ proof that he claims to hold, the Moroccan minister has chosen the track of mystification and fabrication.”Quoted by French news agency AFP, Cherif added that Algeria “wishes to express its strong condemnation and total rejection of the irresponsible remarks made against it.”The Algerian official called Morocco’s accusations “unfounded and unjustified,” describing Morocco’s stance as a “virulent campaign” against Algeria.Algeria and Iran have continued to deny their involvement.  However, Bourita stated that Morocco “would not have bothered to submit a file to Tehran if its [evidence] was not solid.”“The file was carefully prepared, for weeks, on the basis of information collected and cross-checked over several months,” said Bourita, adding that the document summarizes “proven and precise facts: dates of visits by senior officers of Hezbollah in Algeria, dates and venues of meetings with Polisario officials, and a list of names of agents involved in these contacts.”The file presented to Tehran includes the names of officials who traveled to Tindouf camps to meet the Polisario Front and to oversee training sessions.According to Bourita, the list includes: Haidar Sobhi Habib, chief of Hezbollah’s external operations; Ali Moussa Dakdouk, military advisor to Hezbollah; and Haj Abou Wael Zalzali, head of military training and logistics.Morocco’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has already made its stance clear on Algeria’s denial. On May 3, the ministry dismissed Algeria’s attempt to distance itself, asserting that it “understands Algeria’s embarrassment,” especially regarding the evidence that Morocco demonstrated to show the connection between the parties. read more